For a downloadable PDF version of this FAQ, click here.
Where can I buy apps for my tablet?
Apps and Widgets for the tablet can be purchased or downloaded from GOOGLE PLAY (Click on the Google Play™icon, or go to play.google.com).
What is the total space available for storage and RAM? The device shows less than what is claimed.
The reason the device shows less memory than is claimed, is because the actual Android Operating System takes up some space on the tablet. The memory that is shown as ‘available’ is the remainder memory after the initial installation of the Operating System and default apps. We try to minimize the space taken by the OS, by using fewer preloaded apps. Our objective was to make your experience as smooth as possible.
Why can’t I connect my tablet to my internet?
If your tablet is unable to connect to the internet, please check the following:
- Check and make sure your WI-FI setting on your tablet is ON.
- Verify you’re SSID and passwords are correct on your router.
- Check and make sure your Firewalls are not blocking your tablet to connecting the tablet.
- Your wireless router must support WI-FI 802.11b/g. If your router supports 802.11n make sure its configured to accept 802.00b/g.
My tablet does not connect to my computer via USB. What can be the problem?
It seems that your CPU is reading the tablet as a media device instead of USB mass storage.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure unit is on
- Connect USB cable to device, and the other end into the USB port in your computer/laptop.
- Wait until a notification on the device pops up.
- On the bottom right of your tablet home screen, there will be a line stating that the USB is connected or not.
- Click on this line.
- Select ‘USB Storage’ and make sure it is on.
After downloading an app, it seems that it does not want to open. Why is this happening?
The problem could be that the apps weren’t downloaded correctly. Try uninstalling it and reinstall it to see it works.